qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] source file naming convention?

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] source file naming convention?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 21:18:40 +0300

similar to the object naming convention (where names-with-dashes are
preferred), I would like to know if this convention can also be applied to file
names?

I noticed a lot of mixed file names, with either underscores or dashes. since
most of my files are two word names, and I'm just restructuring my code, I
would like to use names like 'cortexm-mcu.c', 'stm32-mcu.c', etc.

is this in-line with the current naming convention?

regards,

Liviu