qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ARM]: Adding support for Cortex-M4

From: aurelio remonda
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ARM]: Adding support for Cortex-M4
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:13:40 -0300

There are 85 instructions labeled as DSP (all of them thumb2), im just testing on disas_thumb2_insn if the feature is enabled before the instruction is generated.i.e.
if (!arm_dc_feature(s, ARM_FEATURE_DSP)) goto illegal_op;
Im using DDI0439B_cortex_m4_r0p0_trm - Cortex-M4 Technical Reference Manual (there's s table of dsp instructions on page 33) and this http://www.lpcware.com/system/files/1100969_Cortex-Inst.jpg as reference.

On 26 May 2015 at 16:29, aurelio remonda <address@hidden> wrote:
> Im working on the ARM_FEATURE_DSP. I could use some help to add it to the
> other CPUs that use it, maybe if someone can
> provide me with a list of them i could add the feature.

Can you explain what behaviour you're turning on and off
with this feature bit? (Ideally with a reference to the M
profile architecture reference manual). Then I can probably
answer the question about what other CPUs have the feature.

thanks
-- PMM