qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] virtio 1.0 state?

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] virtio 1.0 state?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:56:13 +0200

  Hi,

Where we are in terms of virtio 1.0 support in qemu?

There hasn't been much activity in mst's virtio-1.0 branch recently, at
least not in the public version of it.  And it doesn't rebase easily to
latest master any more ;(

What are the blocking issues?  Anything I can do to speed up things?
Any chance we can get the core changes merged (64bit features for
example), even if virtio 1.0 support for virtio-pci is not ready yet?

cheers,
  Gerd