qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] libcacard: use the library?

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] libcacard: use the library?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:54:13 +0300

27.04.2015 12:49, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> ... It'd be far simpler if libcacard was
> just a standalone library with its our releases, like everything else
> we depend on, and QEMU just link to it normally.

Well, as far as I know, libcacard WAS a standalone library in the
past, it has been merged into qemu source at some point.

Yes, having it in a separate package will be better, in my opinion.
This package can be maintained side-by-side with qemu just fine,
using qemu infrastructure, but in a separate tree/project.

Thanks,

/mjt