qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU data passing between modules

From: boddu pavan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU data passing between modules
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:42:15 +0000 (UTC)

Ping again!

Are there any docs for QOM ?? or the historical parent of QOM , so that it is easy to relate.

Thanks,
Sai Pavan

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:50 PM, boddu pavan <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok fine.

I always think there should be basic doc for QOM model for the QEMU beginners as this point. Or if we already have some in-mails explanations or any blogs can any one point out here.

Thanks.
Sai Pavan

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 7:57 PM, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:

On 10/02/2015 15:02, boddu pavan wrote:

> Does all the hw_peripherals has any root node kind of thing. Which makes
> all our nodes connected ?

The common superclass of the devices is DeviceState.

The root object that connects the devices is the QEMUMachine.

Paolo