qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu and ARM support

From: Kostas Alexiou
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu and ARM support
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:01:27 +0200

Hello,

I am using the latest stable version 2.1.2 of qemu and I noticed that some commands which are fully supported for the i386 architecture, in ARM emulation they are not offered. I am referring specifically to "info tlb" and "info mem", as I am mainly interested in the MMU of ARM and memory mappings.

Probably this is asked a lot but I didn't find anything relevant as I was searching, so is there a possible way to use info tlb for my arm emulation? Is it under implementation or should I work on this on my own?

Regards
Konstantinos Alexiou