qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Memory Changes for emulating SGX

From: Shiva
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Memory Changes for emulating SGX
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 23:34:44 -0400

Hello,
I am new to qemu development. I wanted to start a qemu process having a memory
region that is encrypted. This process will later run an application inside and
the necessary instructions will be emulated by the qemu.
I am finding hard time in getting to know the files I need to modify. Can
anyone suggest the necessary files I need to look into??
Any directions will be of immense help. Looking forward to an early reply.

—
Thanks