qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 2.1.0 is now available

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 2.1.0 is now available
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 23:33:28 +0100

On 1 August 2014 17:41, Michael Roth <address@hidden> wrote:
> On behalf of the QEMU Team, I'd like to announce the availability of
> the QEMU 2.1.0 release. This release contains 2200+ commits from 180
> authors.

> Thank you to everyone involved!

Yep, thanks to everybody who helped get this one out of the door;
trunk is now re-opened for 2.2 development.

If there's anything you think we should maybe try to do better or
differently next time round, now might be a good time to suggest it.
Personally I think it went reasonably well and I was happy with the
length of hardfreeze time. We should remember to ask for updates
of the message translations at rc0/rc1 time rather than having them
appear very late in the cycle, perhaps.

thanks
-- PMM