qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Peripheral timer, ptimer and stm32

From: Andrew Hankins
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Peripheral timer, ptimer and stm32
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:21:53 +1000

Thanks PMM,

I'm interested in hanging around and I don't mind going through the review process - I expected having to some extra work.
How should I start? Break the work down into a set of patches and just submit them to the list? If so how should I break them down? By

If anyone is interested the Bottom handlers callbacks in ptimer can be somwhat forced to "respect" vm_time by using the command line flag 'icount 1'. Using this flag my behavior was closer to what I expected.

Cheers,
Andrew