qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] latest rc: virtio-blk hangs forever after migration

From: Marcin Gibuła
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] latest rc: virtio-blk hangs forever after migration
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:44:04 +0200

Does it fix problem with libvirt migration timing out for you as well?

Oh, forgot to mention - yes, all migration-related problems are fixed.
Though release right now in a freeze phase, I`d like to ask
maintainers to consider possibility of fixing the problem on top of
the current tree instead of just rolling back problematic snippet.

Paolo,

if patch in its current form is not acceptable for you for inclusion, I'll try rewrite it according to your comments.

--
mg