qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] live migration + licensing issue.

From: Eduardo Otubo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] live migration + licensing issue.
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:29:19 +0200

Let me rephrase that:
What you're saying is that there's no way to migrate (live or offline)
from pc-model 1.0/1.2 to pc-model 2.0 in a *safe way* whatever OS I'm
running on it?

As Anshul said, we want to migrate clients of our data center from
Qemu 1.0/1.2 to Qemu 2.0 to take advantage of live vertical scaling --
which implies in changing pc-model to 2.0. At least offline migration
you think it could be OK?

Regards,

--
Eduardo Otubo