qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v3 00/10] KVM changes (+ misc small fixes) for 2.

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL v3 00/10] KVM changes (+ misc small fixes) for 2.1
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 12:18:52 +0100

On 11 July 2014 12:14, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
> Il 11/07/2014 13:13, Peter Maydell ha scritto:
>> Applied, thanks. Incidentally, any plans to switch to submitting
>> signed tags for pullreqs?
>

> Sure, do you want to exchange keys or am I close enough to you in the web of
> trust?

I think as an initial step it would be good to have everybody move
to signing their pulls, even if there isn't (yet) a path in the web
from my key to theirs. Then we can attempt to get more keys
signed at KVM Forum and similar events.

(One item on my todo list is to write up a wiki page describing
how to move to producing signed pullreqs, so I can start to
encourage more submaintainers to do it.)

thanks
-- PMM