qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [GSoC] Presentation

From: Marc Marí
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [GSoC] Presentation
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:39:32 +0200

Hello everyone

I'm Marc Marí (markmb in IRC), and I'm funded to work on virtio and I2C
libqos device drivers for 12 weeks as a Google Summer of Code Student
[1]. In particular, I'll create drivers for both PIIX4 (i440fx) and ICH9
(q35) SMBus, and the libqos virtio device interface, with the specific
implementation of virtio-pci. With this drivers, it will be easier to
write qtests.

My qemu git repo is [2], where I'll have branches for each of the areas
that I'll be working with.

(Some of you already know me, but this is a more formal introduction).

Regards
Marc

[1]
http://qemu-project.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014#Device_driver_framework_for_low-level_testing