qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/5] virtio: use alias properties in transport dev

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/5] virtio: use alias properties in transport devices
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 16:21:19 +0200

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 05:08:56PM +0200, Frederic Konrad wrote:
> Is there any repo with those patches I can clone?

https://github.com/stefanha/qemu/tree/qdev-qom-alias-property
git://github.com/stefanha/qemu.git qdev-qom-alias-property

Given the feedback I have received, the alias needs to be reimplemented
at the QOM Object property level instead of the qdev property level.  I
have started working on this.

Stefan