qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] OS X compile fix

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] OS X compile fix
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:19:13 +0100

On 19 May 2014 01:06, Peter Bartoli <address@hidden> wrote:
> On May 18, 2014, at 4:09 PM, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> and looking at the preprocessor output it's defined in
> /usr/lib/clang/5.0/include/limits.h
>

> Thanks, Peter ... I don't have a /usr/lib/clang ... where are you getting it
> from?

Pretty sure this is just the standard way XCode command line
tools install on 10.8. Googling suggests that 10.9 does things
differently (leaving the headers under /Applications/Xcode.app,
and using shim executables to redirect the paths it looks for). In
that case the header is likely to be
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/5.1/include/limits.h

thanks
-- PMM