qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] LAST CALL for 2.0 patches/pulls

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] LAST CALL for 2.0 patches/pulls
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:43:31 +0100

Hi; the release schedule for 2.0 is currently
that we will tag an rc2 on Tuesday, and (assuming
no critical issues found in testing it) that will
then be tagged as the final 2.0 on Wednesday.

So if you have any further pull requests for 2.0
please get them onto the list by the end of today
(Monday) so I can apply them either today or tomorrow
morning; I plan to tag rc2 lunchtimeish UK time Tuesday.

If there are patches which should go into 2.0 which
haven't yet been picked up please reply to this email
with a pointer to them.

thanks
-- PMM