qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Guest bandwidth setting

From: Pradeep Kiruvale
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Guest bandwidth setting
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 14:35:01 +0200

Hi All,

 I am new to QEMU.

 I am implementing some functionality where in I need to set the bandwidth control for my guest vms.Please let me know how can I do it.

 I am looking into net/net.c file,I dint find any leads.I tried two ways.

 I am trying to find how to set virtual nics(in my case e1000) speed,I did not find any ways to do that.

 If I devide the packet into smaller packets in  qemu_deliver_packet() function
I am not able to transfer the other half of the packet.

Please let me know how can I resolve this.

Thanks in advance
Pradeep