qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Query Regarding Device Tree Support in QEMU

From: rajan pathak
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Query Regarding Device Tree Support in QEMU
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:41:08 +0530

Hello All,

I have some Query regarding Device tree support in QEMU.

I have gone through for OMAP qemu emulation and noticed a lots of effort has beenĀ
gone for manually mapping the Register set and Hardware representaion into Device emulation.

Inside include/hw/arm/omap.h lots of code is taken from arch-omap/irq.h.

Can we reduce this effort by using the Device tree compiled Linux Kernel for different devices?

Thanks
Rajan