qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Odroidu2: qemu-system-arm for Exynos4212

From: Parthiban Nallathambi (RBEI/ECF3)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Odroidu2: qemu-system-arm for Exynos4212
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:21:36 +0800

Hello All,

I have an "Odroid u2" board which comes with samsung manufactured SoC Exynos4212. I have tried building the custom kernel, u-boot and rootfs with the help of hardkernel.

But i want to test this image with qemu-system-arm. I have tried searching the compatibility for this SoC, but i didn't found any. I see the qemu is supporting for "Samsung SMDKC210 board (Exynos4210)".

To add, i also tried starting the image (which is compiled for ) with SMDKC210,but i got this error message and the system is not started : "smdkc210 board supports only 2 CPU cores. Ignoring smp_cpus value".

Any help, suggestions, comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Parthiban N