qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio-net: network stops responding in Win2k3 server

From: Yan Vugenfirer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] virtio-net: network stops responding in Win2k3 server
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:59:17 +0200

Hi Mario,

Can you check the offload settings of the tap device that is connected to guest?

Run “ethtool -k tap-solaripub”.

On the guest. Raise the log verbosity by going to device manager -> NetKVM device -> Advanced tab -> Logging.Level and changing it to 4. Use DebugView to record the driver tracing (enable kernel trace): http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647.aspx

Best regards,
Yan.