qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Do chardev socket can deal with sigio

From: Xiaoziliang
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Do chardev socket can deal with sigio
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:33:15 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hello,

I am sorry to trouble you , Now I meet a problem when I use qemu to implement my program.

Do you know how to set the chardev socket can deal with sigio?

It means that the vm need to be blocked like this "wait_rep=1;while(wait_rep==1)" until it receives the message from host  .

I used the chardev socket to establish the communication between host and vm.

But it seems that the chardev socket can not deal with the sigio in qemu.

when the message is send to the vm, it do not call my_read function automatically.

Do you know how to set the parameter of chardev socket ?(I think qemu_fe_char_iotcl maybe valid,but I don't know how to call the function)
Thanks in advance.
Xiao,ZiLiang