qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Atmel AT91RM920 (ARM920) support and workload estimate

From: Alexandre Nabais
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Atmel AT91RM920 (ARM920) support and workload estimate
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 10:39:12 +0200

Hi,

I've got a linux source code running on a real target based on AT91RM9200.
I would like to make it working on qemu for demonstration and possible evolutions.
I've read on a forum that this system-on-chip is not supported by QEMU.
Is it correct ? Is it a hard work to make the porting ?
Filip Navara made the support of AT91SAM7X256 (ARM7TDMI) some years ago (http://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/hw/index.php/AT91SAM7X256).
Can I re-use part of the work made for this chip ?

Thanks by advance for your help.
Regards,
Alexandre