qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [REMINDER] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [REMINDER] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:56:09 +0100

Hi,

We'll be hosting a key signing party at KVM Forum on Wednesday during
the Hackathon.

More information is at:

http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty2013

Here is the set of people who have sent me their fingerprints so far:

http://wiki.qemu.org/download/keysigning.txt

If you plan on participating, please make sure you key is in this list
and if it is not, send me the output of gpg --fingerprint for the key
you wish to use.  I may have missed your mail so even if you sent me
something, please check again.

Make sure you bring proper ID too.  Passports are the best form of ID.

Please note that the key server on the wiki is currently down so
please ignore that part of the howto.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori