qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/43] pci, pc, acpi fixes, enhancements

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/43] pci, pc, acpi fixes, enhancements
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:21:17 +0200

Il 14/10/2013 17:12, Michael S. Tsirkin ha scritto:
> > Are you going to do another pull request with the virtio and bus-reset
> > fixes?
>
> I missed that you did the testing of the post-order changed.
> I'll put them on my branch but I'd rather this kind of
> change went through a bit more testing so - next pull.

Ok.  As long as they're on your radar, I don't mind if you want to delay
them to 1.8.

> For virtio I thought you said Andreas wants to merge it?

No, there are conflicts with one of his series, but he is fine with mine
going in first and he'd rather not handle it himself.  With your (and
perhaps Andreas and Alex's) Acked-by I can send the pull request myself.

Paolo