qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] public key not found?

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] public key not found?
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:11:03 -0500

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I noticed recent merges of the pci tree have this text:
>
>     # gpg: Signature made Sun 01 Sep 2013 03:15:36 AM CDT using RSA key
>     # ID D28D5469
>     # gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
>
> Why is that?

Because I haven't signed your key.  We'll address this at this year's KVM Forum:

http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty2013

> Linus seems to have no trouble pulling trees with this
> signature, and pulls don't have this error message.

I'm not sure how wide Linus extends his trust.  We have a much smaller
pool of submaintainers and I've met most in person at some point so
I'm going to try to keep it as tight as possible.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori