qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] does anybody have a working set of linux-m68k/coldfire bina

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] does anybody have a working set of linux-m68k/coldfire binaries?
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:13:00 +0100

I'd like to test some changes I'm making which affect the
qemu linux-m68k target, but I can't find a working set of binaries
to test them with. Everything I've found online (including the
ones in the linux-user test tarball on the qemu wiki) just dies
pretty quickly with an illegal instruction (possibly because the
binaries want some CPU features/insns our coldfire CPU emulation
doesn't support?)

Does anybody have some test binaries that actually work?
Otherwise I'll just make the m68k changes that look to be
right, on the basis that they clean things up and if it's
already broken it can't get worse...

thanks
-- PMM