qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] 回复: Re: 回复: Re: W hich part of qemu responds to ACPI contr

From: bobooscar
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 回复: Re: 回复: Re: W hich part of qemu responds to ACPI control method?
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:05:43 +0800

Thank you laszlo. however, after I got DSDT.dsl, I found that there is no “_PTS” method, even if “_TTS” “_GTS”.
Then I go through all the acpi tables, still found no PTS/TTS methods:
    acpidump > acpidump.out
    acpixtract -a acpidump.out
    for file in `ls |grep dat`; do iasl -a $file; done

The guest os is redhat 6.1 hvm.

What does that mean? Does that mean this OS does not support sleep/wakeup(suspend/resume) with acpi? What caused this problem? Does that have anything to do with qemu? (I tried to add logs in hwsleep.c:acpi_enter_sleep_mode in the guest kernel code, and found that the os does not get here)

Thank you!

已从三星手机发送