qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Policy for supported hosts/platforms

From: Christian Berendt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Policy for supported hosts/platforms
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:35:41 +0200

Hello Stefan.

On 07/02/2013 09:31 AM, Stefan Hajnoczi wrote:
Okay, I put Christian in the To: field.  Let's wait two days for a
response.

I dropped Andreas a few lines to get further information about the missing packages.

I think the solution is to add another buildmaster administrator.  I
believe Christian offered that in the past.

Sure. I think it would be the best to have an additional admin directly involved in the project.

Also we planned to update the buildbot to a newer systems and to also upgrade the used system.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Computing Solution Architect