qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/virtio issue due to non-atomic data access

From: Paul Guo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/virtio issue due to non-atomic data access
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 11:20:59 +0800

Yes, sounds to be a better idea. I'm wondering whether the final real virtual
address for loading in lduw_phys(), etc is aligned also in most cases? given
the load address (the input argument with type hwaddr) is required to be
aligned (according to the comment). If so we should make the lduw_phys(), etc
be the aligned cases by default and add the unaligned versions instead.

Thanks,
Paul