qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Finding first TranslationBlock in user mode emulation

From: Ivan Jovanovic
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Finding first TranslationBlock in user mode emulation
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:06:59 +0200

Hello everyone,

For the student project that I am working on I am executing a program in user mode emulation in qemu.

When I examine in_asm and out_asm logs I notice that before my program starts emulating, dynamic linker code is being emulated, which is, of course, expected.

My question is, is there a way in qemu (a flag or something similar) to determine during emulation when the dl code finishes executing and execution of the first TranslationBlock of my code starts?

Thanks in advance and all best,
Ivan