qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] HP-UX 10.20 C180 emulation

From: Philippe Leduc
Subject: [Qemu-devel] HP-UX 10.20 C180 emulation
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:29:47 +0000

Hi !

I would like to run HP-UX 10.20 on a Visualize C180 workstation emulated by qemu. I know it is not possible for now, so I would like to add it (and learn how to do it btw).

What is the current state of the HPPA support in qemu ? (I can't find many informations on that) and do you have any tips to start (I started to read the code, but without an entry point, it can be very long)?

regards,

--
Philippe