qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Revised 1.4 release schedule (no change in GA)

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Revised 1.4 release schedule (no change in GA)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:05:23 -0600

Hi,

The 1.4 release schedule was a little whacky.  There would have been a
full week between the last -rc and the final release which doesn't make
any sense.  I've adjusted the schedule to:

2013-02-06   Tag v1.4.0-rc1
2013-02-13   Tag v1.4.0-rc2
2013-02-15   Tag v1.4.0

Please note that the GA date is not changing here.  I plan on tagging
-rc1 toward the end of the day tomorrow US/Central so please get in any
patches/pull requests by mid-day if you want them considered for -rc1.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori