qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [0/5] Pending pseries patches

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [0/5] Pending pseries patches
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:04:56 +1100

Hi Alex,

Here are several patches for pseries that have been in my local tree
for a while.  The first two I think I've sent before.  They've been
updated for upstream changes but otherwise are unchanged.  The
remaining ones are now unblocked since more of Paul's kvm work has
gone into the upstream kernel and subsequently into qemu's imported
headers.  They use the ONE_REG interface to synchronize a bunch of
extra information between qemu and kvm.  That gives qemu visibility to
more state which is good for debugging, and it's also obviously a
prerequisite for savevm and migration support.