qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU NVMe Query : installation of Fedora18 / ubuntu-12.10 o

From: baban devkate
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU NVMe Query : installation of Fedora18 / ubuntu-12.10 on NVMe storage connected to QEMU+UEFI OVMF platform fails
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:05:29 +0530

Hi,

Installation of fedora18/ubuntu-12.10 on NVMe storage connected to QEMU+UEFI OVMF platform fails due to
reset of the NVMe controller. ( I am getting "Resetting the NVME device to idle state" message on the the Terminal from where I have started installation).

I think I am unable to complete installation due to controller reset, is it the case or something else causing installation error?

If this is the case, anybody knows what is reason behind controller reset just after installation is triggered?

Any suggestion are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Baban