qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Interrupt controller updates

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Interrupt controller updates
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:07:00 +1100

Hi Jan !

David (CC) want to make some progress with our in-kernel PIC. From
memory, one of the outcomes of the BOF was that we need to move the
existing "enable in-kernel PIC" from generic KVM init to machine init in
order to be able to add an argument indicating the "model" use by the
arch/platform since some like ours support several different models and
since that all needs to be selected before the VCPUs are created.

Again, from memory, you were volunteered to do the initial x86 change so
we could piggy back on it :-) Or do I remember wrong ?

Cheers,
Ben.