qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [0/16] pseries and PPC pending patches

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [0/16] pseries and PPC pending patches
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:24:56 +1100

Alex,

Having updated for your latest merge upstream, here's my current
pending set of pseries related patches.  Note that 1/16 is an
important bugfix reverting a broken patch of yours: old_portio is not
gone, alas, so we still need the workaround to handle it for in the
pseries PCI code.  The rest are more minor cleanups working towards
in-kernel XICS interrupt controller and savevm/migration.