qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Regarding qemu support for mrrc/mcrr

From: Aakanksha Pudipeddi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Regarding qemu support for mrrc/mcrr
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 19:27:21 +0000

Hi everyone,

I came across this while working with qemu for a project. It looks like there is no support for mrrc/mcrr in qemu which results in the linux arch_timer code throwing a reserved instruction exception. Could you please let me know if anybody is working on providing this support in qemu? I'll be more than glad to help. Also, any suggestions on how to get started on implementing it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.