qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 00/12] Qorum disk image corruption resiliency

From: Benoît Canet
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 00/12] Qorum disk image corruption resiliency
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:28:24 +0200

Le Thursday 02 Aug 2012 à 07:17:35 (-0600), Eric Blake a écrit :
> How does this fit with snapshots?  Does a snapshot of a quorum require
> passing in three filenames, one for each of the three sources?

For now quorum lives on top of qcow*/qed it doesn't fit well with snapshot:
it a step before turning it in a block filter.
When the QEMU block filter infrastructure will be done (and I am willing to
help it happen) quorum will live on top of raw files and below qcow*/qed
this way snapshot should work fine.

Benoît