qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Add virtual devices to QEMU

From: Alberich de megres
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Add virtual devices to QEMU
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 20:58:53 +0200

Thank you guys for the reply :)

One last question,
my device is like a physical console with buttons and indicators.

I saw the android emulator also draws the keyboard using a modified
version of the qemu.
Is there some kind of "presentation" layer, or the just modified the
window size and add it there? do you know how does it works?

thanks once again