qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] How to compile the source code to get the images and ex

From: Arturo CV
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] How to compile the source code to get the images and executable to run the QEMU?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 13:19:49 -0600

Hello Daniel,

I really thank you for the answer to my question.. I was following the
steps that are shown in the link that you point out, but when I get
into the step:

- Install the MinGW version of zlib and make sure zlib.h and
libz.dll.a are in MinGW's default header and linker search paths.

I don't know where to get the "zlib", when I try to get it from the
website where I got the MinGW it only shows a *.xml file, and can't
find the way to install those libraries to paste them into the default
header and linker search paths.

If am missing something or didn't understand something regarding this
compilation steps let me know.

Thanks again for your time and help,

Regards,

Arturo Corrales V.