qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-microblaze-system

From: Peter Crosthwaite
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-microblaze-system
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:45:11 +1000

Hi Michael,

The microblaze linux kernel is available at:

http://wiki.xilinx.com/

If you wish to do your own kernel config from scratch. There is some
brief documentation there on how to do a bringup.

The qemu port for mb maintained by PetaLogix and I notice you are
using a student email domain, so you likely eligible for a free
academic license of the petalogix tools which automate the board
bringup/kernel config etc, (and it will include our version of QEMU
which can boot a lot more FPGA-microblaze platforms than just the
ml605 ans s3adsp):

www.petalogix.com

I have a Xilinx XPS project that exactly matches the ML605 qemu
platform that I can send you as well, and I can also send you raw
kernel config if that helps?

Peter