qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Build broken -- qemu-ga: add guest-network-get-interfac

From: Michael Roth
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Build broken -- qemu-ga: add guest-network-get-interfaces command
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 14:47:41 -0500

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 09:19:20PM -0400, Brad Smith wrote:
> On 20/03/12 9:28 AM, Brad Smith wrote:

> >>Can you please be more specific? It works for me so I don't have a clue
> >>what are you referring to. I mean, what compiler do you use, what errors
> >>are thrown, etc.
> >>
> >>Michal
> >
> >The patch commited is full of Linux specific code.
>
> This is *STILL BROKEN*. If you can't get a fix in in a timely manner
> then REVERT
> the broken commit.

Hi Brad,

Just CC'd you on an updated patch from one that Michal sent out earlier
in the week. Don't have a BSD handy to test with so please give it a whirl
and see if it does the job. If so I'll send a PULL first thing in the morning.
In the meantime you can use --disable-guest-agent to skip the qemu-ga
build.

Sorry for the breakage, I'll work on getting a BSD vm together to test future
PULLs.