qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Future goals for autotest and virtualization test

From: Ademar Reis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Future goals for autotest and virtualization tests
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:08:04 -0300

On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 12:59:16AM +0100, Andreas Färber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 08.03.2012 16:00, schrieb Ademar Reis:
> > Fully agree, please check my previous email with the plans for
> > the new architecture of autotest.
> [...]
> > Fully agree, please check our previous e-mails with the plans for
> > the new architecture.
>
> FYI your mails are arriving hours late on qemu-devel.

Thanks for the heads up. It appears to be normal now, as I see
the message I've just sent in the archives.

Anyway, the message I was talking about is this one:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-03/msg01312.html
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-03/msg01313.html
(the last one contains the intended attachment)

Cheers,
  - Ademar

--
Ademar de Souza Reis Jr.