qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Is there any document about qemu's kernel boot loader?

From: 杨亮
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Is there any document about qemu's kernel boot loader?
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:48:13 +0800

Hi, recently I am focusing on KVM(kernel virtualization machine), in which the device simulation employ the Qemu’s code directly. Still, the Qemu can run the Guest OS alone, from kernel boot to device simulation.

Device simulation is somehow easy to comprehend. As for kernel boot, is there any detailed document? I need some to make it clearer.

Thanks in advance.