qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes 2011-01-10

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes 2011-01-10
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:26:08 +0100

Hi
  short call today.  Topics talked about included:

second QOM series
- Anthony wants to rebase on top of Andreas

make check testing posted by Anthony
- everybody should run that before sending patches
- we should make a requirement that "make check" passes
  if regressions still happen -> we need more/better tests

bamboo: only big board not moved to qdev, remove it?
- No development on 2 years, but are there users?

Thanks, Juan.