qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New RC List

From: Jason Yin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New RC List
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:53:07 +0800

Dear Sir,

Nice day. We might have communicated before. It is Jason from PINIPOWER.

We are professional manufactory for LIPO Batteries of RC market. We are capable of producing the LIPO batteries for brands like Align, Esky, Walkera, Futaba, JR, and all kinds. Guarantee:“A” grade of battery cells. We have our own R&D team, technical team and QC system, please visit www.pinipower.com

We would like to develop mutual business and send you the best offer.

Thanks and best regards,

Jason
Export manager

Web: www.pinipower.com
Tel: 0086–20–34482709
Add.: 9 Dongcuibei Street, Hailian Road Guangzhou, Guangdong 510230 China.