qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM Call Agenda for 12/6 (Tuesday) @ 10am US/Eastern

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM Call Agenda for 12/6 (Tuesday) @ 10am US/Eastern
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 08:36:12 -0600

Hi,

I'd like to propose that we discuss guest agent convergence in our next KVM call. I've CC'd folks from oVirt and libvirt to join the discussion.

I think we should probably attempt to have some structure to the discussion. I would suggest:

1. A short introduction to each of the guest agents, what guests they support, and what verbs they support.

2. A short description of key requirements from each party (oVirt, libvirt, QEMU) for a guest agent

3. An open discussion about possible ways to collaborate/converge.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori