qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 1.0-rc1

From: Rick Vernam
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 1.0-rc1
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 13:03:51 -0600

On Tuesday 08 November 2011 12:50:47 Stefan Weil wrote:
> Am 08.11.2011 18:42, schrieb Rick Vernam:
> > Are there supporting windows binaries (ie, various virtio drivers and
> > vdagent)?
> >
> > Also, I've seen instructions to build the various windows binaries from
> > source in a number of different places.  Is there an "official" site
> > describing the method?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -Rick
>
> Hi Rick,
>
> there is a page on QEMU's wiki: http://wiki.qemu.org/Hosts/W32.
> Please tell me if there is information missing there (or add it yourself
> to the wiki).
>
> If anybody has more information on supporting w32 binaries,
> this can be added to the wiki, too.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

Sorry for the confussion.  I run Qemu on a Linux host, with WXP as a guest.
I'd like to give 1.0 rc a run, but first I'd like to make sure I have the
correct windows virtio drivers, and correct windows vdagent.  There is no
documentation that I can find that specifies what, where or how regarding those
windows guest components.

Thanks,
-Rick