qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] In soft freeze, hard freeze begins on November 1st

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] In soft freeze, hard freeze begins on November 1st
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:08:11 -0500

Hi,

Just a friendly reminder that we are now in the soft feature freeze. Maintainers should exercise discretion about committing any new feature that would be extremely disruptive at this point.

The remaining schedule follows below. November 1st will be the hard freeze of master.

Please note that unlike previous releases, we will not be forking off the 1.1 development branch until after the 1.0 release. The goal is to make sure that we all focus on making 1.0 our highest quality release to date.

| 2011-11-01
| Freeze master
|-
| 2011-11-07