qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Business And Email Files For INTEROP 2011.

From: Laura Hernandez
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Business And Email Files For INTEROP 2011.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:29:23 -0400

Hi,

Hope you’re doing well. I’m Laura Hernandez here to help you increase your marketing power through our leading service.

OUR SERVICES: We are top provider of quality :-

·         Business to Business (B2B)email files and Business to consumer(B2C) list.

·         Append solution.

·         Email marketing platform.

·         CRM Integration

·         Internet Marketing

B2B AND B2C LIST:

Whether you’re targeting businesses, consumer or active buyers, data appenders can target your perfect prospect. Our B2B and B2C email list offer you a chance to reach out prospects or specific audience around the globe. Our mailing list provides targeted business list which will help you increase your customers i.e., increase in your sales. We have email list covering all area of business sector including small scale and large scale industries also public data to private company files. Our email list are permission based and follow the CAN-SPAM ACT. We have an active team of 300+ who work on the email list and make sure that the list are updated frequently. And all the records we provide are “opt in”.

These email lists allow you to target your market, grow your sales and also provide you high revenue.

APPEND SOLUTION:

Email appending is our  another service. Where we will provide you any missing information that you require. Our service includes:-

·         Email appending: which adds email addresses to your existing database?

·         Data appending: adds data fields to your contacts

·         Telephone number appending: adds telephone detail to your contact.

·         Decision markers appending: adds decision markers detail to your contacts.

Similarly, provide reserve appending, fax appending etc. Our email appending service provide you 100% opt in email addresses to your data base.And if you are looking out for any kind of append solutions please get back to us with your existing database which has any missing information and we would be glad to help you.

Email marketing platform: We also run email campaigns where you can also track the emails through email marketing platform.

With email campaign service you can attract new customers,

·         Educate your prospect,

·         Request for business,

·         Generate great revenue,

·         preserve existing customers,

·         Online reporting for evaluating success, opened vs. unopened (opening rate),click through, forwarding, and unsubscribe, bounced back to bad address.

We help you reach top-level executives like CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, Presidents, Chairman’s, GMs, Mid level Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers, HR, Managers, Finance Managers with details including Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web Site, Phone Number, Fax Number, Verified Email Address, Employee Size, Revenue size, SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, Email verification result.

Below mentioned are some of the lists for you to choose your prospects:-

·         -Agriculture, Forestry, And Fishing Industry lists.

·         -Business Services, Legal Industry Lists.

·         -Decision Makers List (C, V & D level executives) Lists.

·         -Electric, Gas, Sanitary Industry Lists.

·         -Educational Services, Taxation Industry Lists.

·         -Engineering, Accounting, Research Industry Lists.

·         -ERP Prospect Lists.

·         -Fortune Company- Executives List.

·         -Financial Services, Government Lists.

·         -Higher Education, Recruiting Companies, Telecom Industry lists.

·         -Healthcare Services, Social Services Industry Lists.

·         -HR Decision Makers Lists.

·         -Information Technology (IT) Lists.

·         -Mining, Construction, Tele Communications industry list.

·         -Manufacturing, Transportation Industry Lists.

·         -Retail Trade Industry List.

·         -Sales, Advertising & Marketing Decision Makers Lists.

·         -Wholesale Trade, Finance, Insurance, And Real Estate Industry lists.

If you’re interested in any of the above list please email me right away for a free set of samples or feel free to call for any further discussion. I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Laura Hernandez

Marketing Executive

address@hidden

TOLL-FREE:

1-888-882-2064

Email Privacy Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of  the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through its networks.

If you are no longer interested in receiving email from us please reply back to us with a subject stating UNSUBSCRIBE or Click UNSUBSCRIBE.